Caribbean Regatta’s onboard Volvo 60 Challenger
Join Volvo 60 Challenger in the Caribbean
Her unique history has rendered Challenger the lowest mileage Volvo 60 in the world with possibly the most up to date technical set up of any vessel in her class. She is in excellent condition inside and out and able to easily show her best even to an inexperienced crew who can quickly and easily get the hang of roller furling headsails, split backstay system, and asymmetric bowsprit run spinnakers.
- The skipper of Challenger gives you the opportunity to sail on a 60ft, 25kt+ capable, pro race boat in some of the world’s most prestigious regattas or on one of a number of ‘bucket list’ ocean crossing voyages.
- You become an active member of the crew- not a passenger. You will assist with helming, sail trimming and all the normal duties of a crew member whilst having the opportunity to learn about weather routing, navigation, race tactics & short-handed sailing techniques from a highly experienced skipper and mate.
We provide the boat, a highly skilled professional crew, full safety training and total support throughout the voyage. So you have a great time whilst making either a HR objective or personal dream a reality.
- The skipper and mate are going to be there for your entire experience and will help you through every aspect of the adventure. From learning about all the safety equipment present onboard right through to what to wear and what to pack- they can help you navigate the whole process.
Single berth & Whole boat package
- 8 minimum charter crew compliment for competitive racing
- Two days Preparation and Training
- Entry Fee
- Berthing Costs
- Food / Drinks on board when racing
- Onboard accommodation from start of training if available
- Engine Fuel
- Tank Water
- Crew Shirts
- All Safety Gear
Caribbean Regatta’s Volvo 60 Challenger
Would you like to have some more information?
+31 85 301 56 36