The Golden Rock Regatta takes place from the 12th of November until 19th of November.
Fun with friends, exciting races and shore parties
The most Funtastic Regatta in the Caribbean
- Racing from island to island (St. Maarten, St. Eustatius, St.Barth and Anguilla)
- Seven races in five days
- Small scale regatta, maximum of 25 teams
- Professional organization
- Most favourable prices of the season
- Film and photo’s for your team and potential sponsors (optional)
- Amazing street festival with the locals on St.Eustatius
The Golden Rock Regatta is an annual Caribbean sailing event held in November between the islands of St. Maarten, St. Eustatius (Statia) and St. Barthelemy. On occasion, the route includes St. Kitts or Anguilla. The fleet mainly consists of chartered boats from 40 to 50 ft. in length accommodating teams from 6 to 10 persons. They are crewed by teams from all over Europe and North America with the Dutch and US teams dominating. The 2017 regatta expects some 20 boats with around 120 participants.