The St. Maarten Heineken Regatta always takes place on the first weekend of March.
The St.Maarten Heineken Regatta is Caribbean’s largest regatta attracting top sailors from 37 countries for 4 days of professionally-run racing in perfect Caribbean conditions. Over the years thousands of sailors have graced the shores of this ideal location, don’t be left out.
What could be better than racing in the Tropical sun with crystal clear water and ice cold Heinekens?
St. Maarten Heineken Regatta, it just keeps getting better. Four days of world-class racing with some of the world’s most seasoned sailors, from more than 35 countries, sailing Maxis, Monohulls and Performance Multihulls to holiday-makers on chartered Bareboats and live-aboard families cruising the Caribbean. Crystal clear waters and cooling northeast trade winds give the pristine conditions for spectacular racing just off the coast of St. Maarten. And with Heineken as title sponsor, the racing days blend seamlessly into four nights of exceptional parties. This event is your bucket list must-do! Come and enjoy life in the Caribbean, come for some Serious Fun.
- A world-famous international sailing event consisting of four days of racing
- Compete with the world’s best sailors on the fastest boats
- Competitors from more than 35 different countries
- Warm trade winds from the northeast
- An average temperature of 25 ° C
- Crystal clear water
- Racing alongside the coast and around the island
- Amazing views of the beaches and rocks
- Enjoy the culture, cuisine, and music from the Dutch and French side